Starting from 09.11.2021 all stores which are using the Parcely app can also export courier shipping method orders to Omniva self-service or DPD interconnector. It’s important to remember that Parcely app does not offer a courier shipping method itself, it only allows you to send order data to the shipping service provider.
How to set up Omniva courier order exporter?
- Choose “Omniva courier delivery – order data export to Omniva self-service” service in the app. Check that your Parcely app plan support more shipping services. If it does not then please change the app plan to higher.
- If you haven’t used Omniva order exporter before then please add Omniva XML/API keys to parcely app. You can ask for these keys from Omniva support if you don’t have them yet.
- Set a default courier service type for your store. This will be a service type that will be sent to Omniva self-service (Locker delivery service type will not change because of it). Turn to Omniva support If you don’t know which service type you should use.
- Set a shipping rate for your store. As you can send every order to Omniva self-service then it does not matter how many shipping rates you set in your store. You can also set multiple Omniva courier shipping rates per country.
- Sending an order to Omniva self-service.